American Restoration 24/7 provides complete restoration services in the Denver Metro and surrounding areas. Our team is devoted to helping home and business owners navigate the process of cleaning up after a flood, fire, seeing mold, or an unexpected death. We are homeowners ourselves and understand how emotionally taxing these sort of events can be for you and your family.
That’s why we’ve created American Restoration 24/7, a locally owned water, fire, and flood damage restoration company that is fully licensed, insured & certified to help you get your life back to normal as quickly as possible. Our company is insurance approved, meaning we can work directly with your insurance provider to handle the claims process.
You can trust American Restoration 24/7 for your water & fire damage needs.
When it comes to finding a damage control contractor, it’s about trust. Do they start out with a resonable price, but soon after starting work find additional problems to charge for? After they finish the job do they stand by their work if issues arise from the same problem area? Here are some things you can expect from us:
We think you deserve peace of mind knowing that the people that come to help you are stand up individuals. To ensure this, all of our field scientists go through a complete background screen, as well as, random drug tests. Your safety is our number one priority!
We are licensed, insured & bonded.
You would be surprised to find out how many restoration companies don’t carry the proper insurance coverage or have the right credentials to even be in your home, much less performing services? Sadly it happens, and should an accident occur, it’s your money on the line! At American Restoration 24/7, our company is licensed, insured and bonded in the required amounts per the State of Colorado.
Other reasons to choose American Restoration
1. We want your business and your referrals. That means we will provide quality work for fair prices, and do it in a timely manner.
2. We have created an app to help us stay in touch with our customers, insurance agents, and site workers throughout the restoration process.
3. We are a Veteran owned business. We invest in Americans and our diverse community. We served our country and now we want to serve you.
4. We are local. We are here to serve our friends and neighbors and bring fast resolutions to their problems. We hire from our local community. We are invested in providing safer proces for our fmailies and customers to live and work. We care about the individuals that we service and are dedicated to provide excellent results.
5. We care. A Portion of our profits goes to the Rocky Mountain Downs Syndrome and The Boys & Girls Clubs of America.